HTML add Hyperlink

 

HTML add Hyperlink


So here I am going to add a new tag which is how to add the hyperlink. Here I want to share a tag which I did not tell you in previous html code so that tag is <br> which is uses to break the line and now we can start with our topic so the tag which I want to tell you is <a href="add link here"> Here you can add the name </a>

So, by using this tag we can add the hyperlink to our page in very easy manner. Also here I used the tag to increase the font size which I were tell you in my previous post.


       
<html>
<head>
<title>
add hyperlink
</title>
</head>
<body>
i am going to add hyperlink
<br>
<b>In HTML</b>
<font size="7">
Hyperlink
<br>
</font>
<a href="https://www.google.com/?as_qdr=all">
google
</a>
</body>
</html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multiple inheritance,friend function and multiple file in oop(object oriented programming)

Concepts of OOP (object oriented programming)

Concepts in c++........